Richard Delaney – President (CA DRE #00781389)· In the mobile home park business since 1980.
· BA in Accounting University of Notre Dame 1964
· MBA in Marketing Indiana University 1966
· Real estate broker and CPA in California. Broker licensed in Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Florida, and Nevada.
· Started in real estate by purchasing and renovating Victorians in the Pine & Bush Street corridor of San Francisco's Western Addition.
· Operated Spanish Flat Resort at Lake Berryessa for 20 years. The resort had 220 mobile home sites, 150 campsites, a store, restaurant and a 110 slip marina.
· Owns and operates mobile home parks and other properties for personal account and for others.
· Experienced in over 200 mobile home park transactions.
· Takes time to qualify buyers and works with real buyers. Generally knows either the property or the sellers involved in a proposed transaction.
Suzanne Michaelson – Vice President (CA DRE #01056851)Is a graduate of San Francisco State University with a B.S. in Computer Science. Suzanne has over 30 years experience in the park management business.
She is a property manager and a licensed California, Washington, and Oregon Real Estate Broker.
Her duties at the home office include being responsible for the management of the West Coast properties, as well as overseeing the reporting systems for the parks.
Hazel Bautista - Office ManagerHer duties are to take care of the payables, payroll, benefits and day-to-day operations.
During her 20 years with West Coast she has visited many parks and understands the business. Hazel assists in the processing involving the purchase and sale of our parks